- Detects moisture directly in materials & below wall & floor coverings such as tile, wood & vinyl
- Not adversely affected by surface moisture such as condensation
- Dual display LCD & LED for easy reading
- Color changing LEDs to show moisture condition green (dry), yellow (at risk) & red (wet)
- Non-invasive measuring – no pin marks left
- Reset reading for sensitivity adjustme
The Protimeter Aquant is the ideal instrument for checking the relative moisture condition of building elements such as solid walls & floors prior to more rigorous & time-consuming investigative procedures that may be required.
The Protimeter Aquant can be used to detect the presence of moisture behind floor & wall coverings such as ceramic tile & vinyl floor coverings. It can also be used for surveying GRP boat hulls for the early detection of damp spots that could lead to blistering caused by osmosis.
Search Mode (non-invasive)
The digital display is synchronized with a color-coded LED scale. The display shows the relative moisture level of the material under investigation on a scale of 0-999 & the colour coded LED scale indicates the material’s moisture condition at a glance – dry, borderline & damp.
To use, simply hold against the surface of the material under investigation. The relative moisture level is measured by radio frequency to a nominal depth of 10-20mm. There are no needles to mark the surface & the Aquant is not adversely affected by moisture.